Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Shewwww!! Its been a busy day today,but its been good. Brady was in a great mood today. We got up and going early this morning,collecting door prizes for the upcoming walk a thon. Brady loved going around to all the business' visiting with everyone. Every time we stopped,he was itching to get out of his seat and go in to meet the next person,lol. He really was very good in each place we went in. He of course ended up in a few peoples laps along the way,lol. He even got to try on a cool cap at one store,lol. It was a lot of work,taking him to each store with me,but it was so worth it. Im glad that people got to meet him,and understand what this walk is all about. We managed to make it through the entire day without him breaking or spilling anything,so thats saying a lot. He did try out his chip n dale routine in one shop,then he snorted a little bit for them,and decided that he needed to take a rest in the middle of thier floor. Needless to say all eyes were on him,and he was eating it up,lol. Everyone has been so generous in their donations,it has been an amazing experience. We live in a rather small town,and it seems that everyone here has been bombarded with fundraisers lately,but yet the majority still chose to donate to the Angelman walk. Our town might be small,but its full of so many wonderful people,I wouldnt live anywhere else. Anyway things are good here. Brady still continues to do great. He has been such a little monkey today,trying to make everyone laugh,soooooo sweet. He even passed out some hugs along the way,big surprise huh,lol. He did decide that he wanted to hang around a couple of stores,and nearly refused to go with me,lol. But we made it back home in one piece. Were getting ready for bed now,so I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 10:34 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Sisters....Many of you I have never even met face ...
  Why do I always have to be the one that starts to ...
  Hey guys!!! Were getting excited as the Angelman W...
  Well,we had a good end of the week,and weekend. We...
  I first, want to say thank you all so very much fo...
  Just wanted to post a quick update. Brady is doing...
  I got up this morning to read a heartwrenching ema...
  Not much happening here,but I wanted to post a qui...
  Well,we had a very eventful day today,lol. We star...
  Today is a sad day for the Angelman community,as w...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy