Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Well,Brady had a good day today. We went to town and he really enjoyed showing off his newfound walking skills. He got so much attention and even got hold of a couple peoples glasses,lol. Anyway he started fussing this afternoon,holding his ear,and is running a fever now. So I guess we will be seeing the doc tomorrow for an ear infection. Im hoping and praying that this doesnt cause seizures. Hopefully we can catch it soon enough to prevent them.
Brady has learned a new skill though,he has learned to climb up the steps in the camper,and after showing him only once,how to butt scoot down the steps,he picked right up. He has been going up and down them. Mastering steps is a big deal for him,hes never been able to do them before,he would try to come down head first. So were very proud of our little man.
Anyways I will post more later. Still havent heard back about the surgery yet.We do have a GI appt coming on Nov. 8th,so were anxious to see what they find.
BTW,thanks to everyone for checking out Bradys blog lately,it is amazing to see so many people visiting.

posted by angelwings @ 10:24 PM
   2 comments
2 Comments:
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go Brady! You will be the master of stair climbing in no time! Continue to show off to everybody what you are capable of!

    Big kiss from your friends Sophie & Luca in Montreal, Canada
    www.angelman.ca

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yay Brady!!! It's nice to know that eventually little J maybe won't go head first down the stairs! I don't call him Head First Fearless for nothing! :D

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit


  Well,Brady has had a pretty good day today. He has...
  Well Brady started the day off with a bang this mo...
  well,its been another exciting week here in our ho...
  Hi allBrady has been doing good. The drop seizures...
  Brady is doing well,he is only having about 4 drop...
  Hey guys. We took Brady to the ER yesterday aftern...
  Ok,I am truly at my wits end here! Since 7pm tonig...
  Bradys drop seizure.
  Brady is doing well today,no poop parties as of ye...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy