Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, September 28, 2007
Ok,I am truly at my wits end here! Since 7pm tonight Brady has been having drop seizures at least every 5 minutes,sometimes multiple drops within that 5 minute period. I lost count hours ago,of the number of drops that he has had in total tonight. He has scraped his back,busted his nose twice,bust his lip,and got his arm caught under the rocking chair,all tonight,all from drops. My heart is breaking into just watching him. He still manages to give hugs & kisses and big smiles & giggles,amongst all the chaos happening right now. He has no idea what is happening to him,but is very aware that something isn't right. I absolutely cannot stand watching my precious little boy going through this,but have no idea what to do to help him. He cant continue going the way he is now,I'm afraid that he is going to really hurt himself. He wont be starting school tomorrow,there is just no way that he can. He is going to be to tired,as it is taking its toll on him by now. We still haven't heard anything from his test results yet,but I'm going to put a rush on things tomorrow. We have to get some answers as to what is going on!!! If we cant get in to have the EEG any sooner,I'm going to suggest that they admit him,if that will help get it sooner that is,I just dont know what else to do. Anyway I will keep everyone posted on whats going on,as soon as we learn anything new. PLEASE PRAY for our sweet little Angel!!!!!!!!!

posted by angelwings @ 1:53 AM
   2 comments
2 Comments:
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stephanie, I do hope Brady will start to improve. He is a tough boy. I know this is very hard for you right now. The good Lord will get you through this. I will keep you in my prayers.

    Love ya!
    Megan

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Steph
    Brady is in my prayers. Please call me if I can do anything.
    Love Deb

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Bradys drop seizure.
  Brady is doing well today,no poop parties as of ye...
  Maggie is home!!! She is doing well,but exhausted ...
  Just wanted to post an email that Maggies mom sent...
  Brady's Walking!!!
  Not for the weak stomached!
  Just wanted to let everyone know that Maggie and K...
  Brady is officially walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just ...
  Great news!! Maggie is off the ventilator!!!!She i...
  Just wanted to let everyone know that Maggie has t...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy