Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Brady has officially joined the snaggle tooth club!!!!!!!!!! I just made him a dentist appt today, since he has had this loose tooth for a while now, and I didn't have the heart to pull it. So tonight, he was sitting in my lap and I couldn't resist but to wiggle it. It flipped out of his mouth and into the chair!! We both started cracking up. I took some pictures and will get some more tomorrow, so be sure and check back to take a peak!
Not much else going on here, thank goodness. We went to school today, but overslept so had 15 minutes to get dressed and to school (we made it)! While there we had a practice fire drill. Since I had grabbed the first pants I could find and put on Brady, they happened to be a little big in the waste. As we were making our way across the parking lot to the other school children, I noticed Brady lagging behind, pulling hard on my hand. I looked down to see him cracking up, pants around his ankles,lol lol. About the same time I heard the other kids laughing, Brady thought it was so funny. I think he would have kicked off those pants and went on without them :) His brother said that the other kids said "Peyton, here comes your little brother with his pants down",lol lol! Anyways we got a good laugh and so did everyone else. I think I had better put an xtra belt in the car from now on.
Well that's about it for me. Check back for the pics sometime tomorrow.

posted by angelwings @ 11:39 PM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THAT'S MY ANGEL! LOVE YA, NANA

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well guys, not much to post, but dad is working an...
  Well guys, its been a while since I posted, so tho...
  Well guys, for those of you who don't already know...
  Did you guys think we had abandoned you forever,lo...
  Well things have settled down a bit here. My TV st...
  Well its been one of those days here! Brady didn't...
  As you can see, we had a blast camping this weeken...
  Camping at Big Lagoon
  Well, me and the boys went to our first family reu...
  Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, its b...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy