Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Did you guys think we had abandoned you forever,lol. We have been so busy doing some home renovations these past couple of weeks, so things have been messy, crazy around here.
Anyways Brady is sleeping so thought I would take some time to post. Things are good here, Brady has been a monkey lately :) He missed school on Wed, since he decided that he needed to stay up til after 5:45am. We went over to my grandmas Thursday night, to visit with her and to visit with some Missionaries that come in ever so often to stay with her. Brady was all over the place, being a monkey as usual. He played so hard with them that he was sweating. They could not get over the amazing difference in Brady, since the last time they seen him.
Friday night Brady and big brother spent the night with Maw Maw. We weren't in a rush to get Brady this morning, since we were trying to get some of the painting done in their bathroom. We finally called them about 10am. Come to find out, Brady had not been to sleep all night, and was totally manic, pooooor Maw Maw. We went straight and got him, so that she could get some rest. Brady didn't go to sleep until some time after lunch today. He woke up in about three hours to get ready to go to the fair.
I decided that we wouldn't take his stroller to the fair, but instead let him walk. This is his first year at the fair, since he started walking. Of course he dad was very hesitant, he strongly suggested that we needed to take the stroller, just in case. Anyway we didn't take it, and Brady done so well. He walked the entire time. He was amazed at all the people and the lights. He made several new friends, had them holding hands, walking around with him,lol. He has totally perfected his new broke wrist wave, its soooooo cute. He was waving at everyone. Each time his brother played a game, Brady would smile and give the cutest broke wrist wave, to the person working the booth, and they would give him a free prize,lol lol. We came away with a bag full of stuffed animals :) I think Brady had the best time of any of us, and he by far outwalked us,lol.
Were back home now, and Brady fell asleep about 2 hrs ago, he is wiped out! Im still painting the bathroom, but taking a break between paint coats.
Everything else is going good here. Just thought I would share a couple of funny things that Brady has been doing lately....
Before I tell this story, let me make it clear that we are McCain/Palin supporters!
Ok, Brady has been walking around saying Obama,lol lol. I have no idea where he got this from, we dont talk politics around him. He started saying this on Tuesday. So Wed I was telling his respite worker that he had been saying this, so she asks Brady who he will be voting for, he blurts out Obama!!!! I swear, I thought we would both roll! So every time we asked him who he was voting for, he would get this sneaky grin and say "Obama". Well his brother came in from school, and I told him to ask Brady that question, Brady again blurts out Obama, when asked who he's voting for. His brother, being a huge McCain/Palin fan, was not happy. Ever time Brady would say Obama, Peyton would add "stinks", behind it. Its hilarious to see our kids in a political debate,lol.
Another thing that Brady done, is we went out to get in the van, but instead of Brady going to his side, which is the driver side, he goes to te passenger side. I tell him to come to my side, but he opens the passenger door and climbs into the front seat!! I ended up having to drag him out of the front seat, drag him to the driver, back seat and tell him that he has to ride in the back! I swear, this kid grows a little every day, hes getting to be such a grown up, opinionated 6yr old little boy! I have to laugh, most people would see these things as a nuisance, but for us, they are so darn cute!!!!
Anyways that's about all that's going on here. Gotta go slap another coat of paint on. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 1:03 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well things have settled down a bit here. My TV st...
  Well its been one of those days here! Brady didn't...
  As you can see, we had a blast camping this weeken...
  Camping at Big Lagoon
  Well, me and the boys went to our first family reu...
  Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, its b...
  Hey guys, let me start off by asking for prayers f...
  Well its been a while since I posted so thought I ...
  Today has been a good day. Brady done really well ...
 
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy