Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hey guys, let me start off by asking for prayers for our Angels and their families that are going through difficult times at the moment. Please remember Kara, Megan and Molly as they are dealing with terrible seizures at this time. Please pray for sweet Lili, our Angel sibling that is dealing with a terrible disorder called Leighs Disease. Also please say a prayer for our sweet Angel Kassy. Her cancer has returned and the doctors are not giving her a good prognosis. I ask that you please lift all our sweet Angels up in prayer, pray for their families, that they will have the strength to get through the times to come and that they are able to lean on their faith and take comfort in knowing that God is always in control. Lets pray for the safety of all our Angels, as so many of them seem to be pushing the safety boundaries these days. Last but not least, please say a special prayer for Bradys kinder teacher. She as been very sick since Friday and had her appendix burst last night. She is in the hospital very sick and in lots of pain. We pray for a speedy recovery and that she is able to come home soon. Lets keep all these families in our thoughts and prayers, as they are all facing such struggles.
Now as for our day, it was good. Brady went to school and had a good day. He loves both his teachers and his therapist, but he was really missing his teacher that is sick at the moment. I could tell that he went in the door looking for her. He was a bit sleepy today, since he didn't get to sleep til sometime just before 4am this morning. We did have a "party" earlier tonight, but I cant complain, since its been a while. I did finally get the table moved out of here, so hopefully no more falls for Mr. Smarty pants! On a good note, Brady climbed up on the potty chair today, he was so cute sitting there. But he forgot to take off his diaper and he had the pan out from under it, so that would have been a mess,lol.
Speaking of messes, I got to vacuum my van out yesterday, thanks to little man. I was sitting in the van, programming the GPS, when Brady decided to climb in. I forgot out the box of laundry detergent in the back, until I started smelling it. Yep Brady climbed in the back and poured it all in the floor and all over the seat. He then drooled all over it and smeared it in! So I ended going to the car wash and vacuuming up an entire box of detergent! But hey, at least the van smells Tide fresh,lol.
Well guess I better get going here, Brady is out of sight and way to quiet,so that's not a good sign. I will post more later.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to share Brady's latest accomplishment! Normally I make him walk out to the van, I open the door and help him climb in the back seat. Well now he has decided that he will go to the passenger side, open the door and climb in, all by himself! He looks like such a big boy!

posted by angelwings @ 11:40 PM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (::hugs::

    i will keep all the angels in my thoughts so i can send as much positive energy as possible.)

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well its been a while since I posted so thought I ...
  Today has been a good day. Brady done really well ...
 
  Well, I decided that my hubby wasnt going to get o...
  Where to start........... Well first I will tell y...
  Brady seems to be doing better, not nearly as mani...
  Hey Guys,Sorry for slacking on our posts lately, i...
  Hey guys! Brady is doing fine, other than being st...
  Its official, Brady is off the Topamax! We just ga...
  Well its been yet,another wild night here at our h...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy