Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, September 01, 2008
Hey guys! Brady is doing fine, other than being still awake at 3:30am! Not sure whats going on with him. Even Gustav doesn't visit us, it looks like Hurricane Brady has been through this room :) Oh well, at least hes happy, so it could be worse. He has been picking at his ear, and it has been bleeding a little bit. Hopefully it just hasn't had time enough to heal yet. Houdini just had a party, not a good thing! Mr. Stinky pants had a dirty diaper,so I thought. I went to pull down his Brady proof pjs and found out that he had defeated me,yet again! To my surprise, he had no diaper on and did have dirty pants,ick!!! I literally had to go in search of the dirty diaper, I found it in the toy box,lol. He has been doing so many cool things, I cant even think of them all right now. One cool thing he done was, he picked up some shapes that go with a shape sorter we have,he brought the shapes and put one in each of my hands. He then walked over and picked up the shape sorter and brought it to me. He then took my hand and put the shapes in the right holes :) Another thing he done was,he wanted the TV turned on,so he brought me the remote. It takes two remotes,one for the TV and one for the satellite. So I told him to go and get me the other remote so I could turn the TV on,well he did. He walked right over,picked it up and brought it to me,and jumped up and down,like "ok mom,turn it on now",lol. Now I'm not sure if this is cool or now,havent decided, but he went over,climbed up in his highchair,where he goes to time out for "parties". I was telling him "good job",when I realised he had put himself in time out,because he was going to sit there and have a party,lol. Hmmm,speaking of which,hes putting himself in time out now.............
Peyton is doing much better,the fever is gone. His tonsils still look a mess,but hes better. We will get his mono test results back on Tuesday. He's been sleep walking around the house tonight,its to funny,lol.
Anyways better go see why Brady put himself in time out. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 3:29 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Its official, Brady is off the Topamax! We just ga...
  Well its been yet,another wild night here at our h...
  Well, Brady has had a good day. He slept last nigh...
  Well its been a wild day here. We woke up at 4am t...
  Ooooops, Brady got into the spaghetti. I moved him...
  Oh it has been a day here!!! Brady stayed up until...
  Well, I think God is testing my patience today! Br...
 
  Just a quick update. Brady went back to the ENT to...
  Hey guys! I'm sure many of you have heard about th...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy