Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Well its been one of those days here! Brady didn't go to school, since his teacher is still recovering from a ruptured appendix. I thought it would be best to give her another week to recoup before bring the wild man back to her. I just decided that me and Brady could hang out at home and do some things here, baaaaaaaad decision!!! So far Brady has had one of his glorious parties, had to give him a bath and do lots of cleaning afterward. Well he then decided while I was loading the washing machine, that he would flush something down my toilet, the toilet is now stopped up. I couldn't find anything missing, so wasn't sure what it was, until they got ready for their bath tonight, it was the stopper to the bathtub!!!!!! He also thought it would be a great idea to pour a full glass of drink into the big screen tv, yep that to is now broken. Well he went to the kitchen a few minutes ago and poured an entire drink, all over the counter and the floor, then retreated to big Bubba's room to pour moon sand all in his bed, for the second time! So we have a broken toilet, broken TV, sticky floor, bed full of pink sand, missing bathtub stopper (had to use sock to plug the bathtub for a bath), and a wild man running loose!!!!! Yep, bedtime cant come soon enough at our house tonight!! But oh, did I mention that I forgot to get Brady's sleeping meds filled today, so we might not even have a bedtime tonight :(
Anyways gotta go get the monkeys out of the bath and do some more washing. Will post more later. Wish us luck :0

posted by angelwings @ 7:20 PM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    OMG! Steph, sending big hugs your way! You are so sweet to try and give the teacher a break from wild man Brady! All that pent up energy is taking it's toll on you now though! Hope you had a bedtime!

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

As you can see, we had a blast camping this weeken...
  Camping at Big Lagoon
  Well, me and the boys went to our first family reu...
  Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, its b...
  Hey guys, let me start off by asking for prayers f...
  Well its been a while since I posted so thought I ...
  Today has been a good day. Brady done really well ...
 
  Well, I decided that my hubby wasnt going to get o...
  Where to start........... Well first I will tell y...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy