Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, July 25, 2008
Well its been a busy week! We had to go to the health office to get Brady's birth certificate so he could start kindergarten this year. He spent the entire time running around trying to go in all the doors,entertaining everyone there,including the ladies behind the desk. I must say that I rather enjoy seeing everyone fall in love with my little man, that smile could melt anyone. He really did listen quite well, his comprehension continues to improve. I told him to walk across the room and get himself a book off the table,and he done it! Of course he went and thew it over the desk,he wanted to share with the receptionists,lol. Anyway it went well. We went to school today and got him all signed up. I spent a while talking to Peyton's new teacher,she is awesome! He wanted her to be his teacher this year,and he told her so,lol. She just loves him, I think its going to be a great year for both boys :)
Anyways Brady took a nap today, that's very unusual,so hopefully he isn't getting sick. We cut both boys hair tonight,they were starting to look like girls,lol. I had no idea how much hair Brady had, I was shocked! He looks so strange now that his hair is short, I have to get some pictures posted.
Well gotta go,were heading back to Fl to take Peyton to Brady's neuro tomorrow. He has been having lots of bad headaches,so we have to figure out whats going on. I will post more tomorrow.

posted by angelwings @ 12:25 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Just wanted to let everyone know that Brady is doi...
  Well its been a busy weekend here. Brady spent mos...
  Well we made it back from the doc today and they s...
  Were heading out to the ENT to have Brady's nose a...
  YEY!!!!!!! We have our papi's and Brady couldn't b...
  Well,things are finally settling down here,thank g...
  Well I can safely say,that all he double L has bro...
  Well its official, I'm a bad mommy!!! As I was say...
  Hey guys! Brady is doing great today. He had enjoy...
  Well things are still going good here. Brady hasn'...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy