Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Hey guys! Brady is doing great today. He had enjoyed having his and big brothers friends over,he loves chasing them all over the place. They all got in the kiddie pool this afternoon,since dad let our big pool turn green again :( Anyways they had a great time playing in the water. They also played under the sprinkler and made lots of mud puddles in the yard. Of course Brady decided that mud and mud puddles would be more fun than the kiddie pool,so he was a total mess by the time it came time to come inside. I didn't think we would ever get the mud out of his hair,and all the other unmentionable places,lol. But he had a good time,hes all boy that's for sure.
He did have a pretty bad nose bleed yesterday,but its the first one in a long while. Hopefully things are getting better in that department.
We haven't seen any seizures as of yet,so that is great news!!! I feel so blessed that we found a solution and that he and us are finally getting our lives back. We do still have two Angel friends in the hospital,battling seizures at the moment. My heart just breaks for them and their families. Its so hard to watch your precious children going through so much,battling for their lives,its such a helpless feeling. So guys,please keep the babies and their families in your thoughts and prayers. Seriously,take a moment,right now and say a special prayer for them. We might not be able to physically be there,but prayer goes a long way.
Anyways that's it for now, I will post more later. Night guys!!

posted by angelwings @ 1:06 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well things are still going good here. Brady hasn'...
  Well,were still having puter troubles here,so sorr...
  Well guys,it seems that my new lappy has crashed! ...
  Things are good here, Brady has had a great day to...
  Well we finally made it back from Brady's neuro vi...
  Well Dr. Brady felt the need to doctor something e...
  Well,Dr. Brady delivered his first set of pups tod...
  Well its been a long night here. Our Saint Bernard...
  Well its been another busy week. We had three litt...
  Ok, this is the 4th time I have tried to update to...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy