Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Well things are still going good here. Brady hasn't had anymore nose bleeds,all seems well with him, other than him being a destructive little pest the last couple of days,lol. We have been having lots of parties, for those of you who know what I mean,lol. I take my eyes off him for 20 seconds and the party begins,uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He only does it when I get onto him,leave him for 2 minutes to pee or do laundry, or do anything else that isn't to his liking,little stinker! He has also decided that we no longer need a phone. In two days he has thrown my 2 cordless phones in the bathtub,uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. I guess its my fault though, I should have known better than to take the phones anywhere near water. He isn't biased or intentional,as he throws his cup,the toilet paper, his dads hats, soap,the shaving cream,or anything else he can find,into the tub with me. Thank goodness I did remember to unplug the hair dryer :0 I must say though, it would be a hoot to anyone watching, to see him chunking things in the tub with me and me chunking them back out. Once I throw them out,he goes right back and picks them up,throwing them right back in,lol. We are going through phones and toilet paper left and right these days!! Needless to say the bathroom is a mess by the time were done in there. That song, "Another One Bite's the Dust", is my favorite song these days,just cant stop singing it for some reason,lol.
Oh, say a prayer for our pups,Brady has taken an interest in them. I have found him twice with a pup out of the box. Once the pup had Brady sugar all over him,pooor pup. Brady has been really sweet to them,throwing lots of toys at them,oh I mean in with them,guess he wants to give them something to play with huh. Im trying my best to keep him away from them,but between 2 wild boys and 8 wild pups,thats pretty difficult at times. But the pups are doing great,their growing so much. They are going to make good little pets, Brady is getting them kid friendly,hes a good little trainer. We have all but 2 given away now, I will miss them, but I know they wont miss us,lol.
Anyways just thought I would rant and rave a bit. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 2:04 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well,were still having puter troubles here,so sorr...
  Well guys,it seems that my new lappy has crashed! ...
  Things are good here, Brady has had a great day to...
  Well we finally made it back from Brady's neuro vi...
  Well Dr. Brady felt the need to doctor something e...
  Well,Dr. Brady delivered his first set of pups tod...
  Well its been a long night here. Our Saint Bernard...
  Well its been another busy week. We had three litt...
  Ok, this is the 4th time I have tried to update to...
 
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy