Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, July 11, 2008
Well its official, I'm a bad mommy!!! As I was saying, Brady played outside in the pool and decided the mud puddle was more fun than the pool. Well last night I took his pjs off to change him,and he had over 35 bites all over his back!!!!!!! The poor little guy is covered in bites of some kind!! He had bug spray on outside,so I don't know what happened. I think that it might be red bugs, ikes!!! Anyway I have been coating him down with medicated itch spray and he seems to be doing ok,as long as his back is covered, otherwise hes scratching like mad. I just feel so darn guilty for not noticing that he had these bites,until after bedtime that night!
Anyways,Brady is doing good,other than the fact its 3:34 am and hes wide open :( It was 4:30 am before he went to bed yesterday,looks like he might surpass that this morning. His sleeping has really gone down hill these past couple of weeks,not sure whats happening there. Last night I forgot to give his sleeping pill,so he got it kind of late,my fault. But tonight he had it hours ago,and hes still going strong.Oh well it could be worse,like it used to be,when he didn't go to bed at all. And at least he's happy,that makes these late nights much easier.
Cute story............ Last night Peyton was eating chips and dip,so Brady decided to go over and stick his hand in the dip. He was walking around licking dip off his fingers. So Peyton got up and moved behind my desk,thinking he would be safe from Brady. Well first chance Brady got,he reached through the rail and grabbed the whole bag of chips away from Peyton,and literally took off running. He ran over to his dad and held the bag out, and had a look on his face like, here take em before Peyton gets to me,lol. Even Peyton got a laugh out of it, Brady is such a little monkey,lol But hey, he did score some chips out of that deal,lol.
Well that's about it for me. Gonna go hang out with Brady and pray that we visit sleepy town very soon. Nite guys.

posted by angelwings @ 3:31 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Hey guys! Brady is doing great today. He had enjoy...
  Well things are still going good here. Brady hasn'...
  Well,were still having puter troubles here,so sorr...
  Well guys,it seems that my new lappy has crashed! ...
  Things are good here, Brady has had a great day to...
  Well we finally made it back from Brady's neuro vi...
  Well Dr. Brady felt the need to doctor something e...
  Well,Dr. Brady delivered his first set of pups tod...
  Well its been a long night here. Our Saint Bernard...
  Well its been another busy week. We had three litt...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy