Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Well,we had a great day today!! Brady has been doing so many new things,its so much fun to watch him develop all these new skills. The biggest thing he learned,is to jump on the trampoline,he totally loves it!!! He was mostly jumping on his knees,but he was having a blast. He did walk across the trampoline several times,which is huge!! If he can walk on that trampoline,he can walk anywhere!
Another thing he was doing in the car today,was picking things up out of the floor,with his feet and toes,lol. He was strapped in the seat and couldnt reach the floor with arms,so he was using his toes and feet to grab his toys up out of the floor,way to use those feet and toes,lol.
We had him outside in a little pool,as were still trying to get the big pool cleaned up from winter. Anyway he I told him that I was going to turn the water on and put some more water in his pool,so he picked up the hose and put it over in the pool!!
We went to Maw Maws house for dinner today. Some more of the family was over there,so the guys retired to the living room to sit around and chat after dinner. Brady decided it was time for him and Maw Maw to go in there too,so he grabbed her hand,and led her to her recliner/rocking chair,where someone was already sitting. He ran them out of her chair,so she could sit down and hold him,lol lol.
Another thing that he done was last night,he was picking up little peices of paper,putting in my hand,he was actually cleaning up!!!!!!
Anyway,things really are going well here. Brady continues to progress,and no seizures as of yet.
We have our big television/radio appearance on Monday. Were going to be talking about the walk a thon and discussing Angelman Syndrome. Im trying not to work myself into a bundle of nerves,I hope that it all goes well and that I can remember everything. But most of all,I hope Brady does good on camera,and doesnt try his Chip N Dale routine,lol. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures of Peyton and Brady on the trampoline. They had been outside all day,so they were pretty dirty,lol.
Anyways,I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 12:17 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit


  Peyton and Brady jumping on the tramoline.
  Shewwww!! Its been a busy day today,but its been g...
  Sisters....Many of you I have never even met face ...
  Why do I always have to be the one that starts to ...
  Hey guys!!! Were getting excited as the Angelman W...
  Well,we had a good end of the week,and weekend. We...
  I first, want to say thank you all so very much fo...
  Just wanted to post a quick update. Brady is doing...
  I got up this morning to read a heartwrenching ema...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy