Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Well we just got back from the doc,again. Brady has an ear infection and croup. We were going to give him a steroid by mouth,but the croup his progressing so quickly,we dont have time to wait for it to get in his system,so he had to have a shot this morning. He woke up,burning up with a temp and was wheezing every breath he would take in. So hes on an antibotic for the ear problems and had the shot for the croup.His brother has croup as well,so hes on a steroid as well. Anyways Brady is fine,his leg is sore from the shot,and hes not a steady with his walking at the moment,but hes doing ok. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 2:55 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Just wanted to let everyone know that Brady is doi...
  Brady is doing really well these days,other than f...
  Brady is doing well today,but still running temp. ...
  Well,Brady had a good day today. We went to town a...
 
  Well,Brady has had a pretty good day today. He has...
  Well Brady started the day off with a bang this mo...
  well,its been another exciting week here in our ho...
  Hi allBrady has been doing good. The drop seizures...
  Brady is doing well,he is only having about 4 drop...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy