Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Well, its official, Brady has turned into Linus off of Charlie Brown. I would like to say that he doesn't have that ora of odor following him around, but it just depends on what hes been into that particular day, as to how bad his odor ora is,lol. Anyway, Brady has now decided that he loves blankets and needs to be wrapped up at all times. Just yesterday, Brady went into his brothers room, snatched his sheet off his bed, and carried it to Maw Maw, to wrap him up,lol. Anytime we sit down he will grab the first throw or blanket he can find, drag it over and have us wrap him up, hes quite the lap baby too! I must say though, it cracks me up to watch him dragging a king size comforter, he refuses to let it get the best of him.
Another cute thing Brady has started doing, is grabbing any clothes he can find, bringing them to us, and wanting them put on. We figured out that when he does this, it means that he wants to go somewhere. I'm not really sure where it is that he wants to go, not sure he has any particular place in mind, but he just feels to urge to go some place.
Brady has also been working on his unlocking skills. He can now, stand on his tip toes and reach the lock on the screen door. He was giving it his best shot and getting the lock undone tonight, so I'm sure it wont be long before he gets it figured out. Guess this means we get to do some more Brady proofing on the door.
I was very proud of Brady last night. I know it wont seem like much to some of you, but for those of you who know Brady, you will see this as marked improvement. Brady brought me a bag of chips last night, and a cup to put his chips in. I could not believe that he didn't just rip into the bag and pour all the chips out. It was almost polite, the way that he brought them and the cup to me, to ask for some.
Anyway not much else going on here. Gotta get back to Brady Boy, hes not in much of a sleeping mood tonight.
Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 10:56 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well, we haven't been home long. We had to take Br...
  Check out Bradys fundraising page!
  Just thought I would post a quick update, since Br...
  First let me update you guys on things here. Brady...
  Guess you guys seen the pics from the petting zoo....
 
  Brady at petting zoo. (1st school trip)
  Brady in the news.
  Just wanted to let you guys know that Brady is doi...
  Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick update, sinc...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy