Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Just thought I would post a quick update, since Brady is a wild man tonight! Things are going great here. Brady had a good day at school today, I was able to get so much cleaning done while he was there! Not sure what was going on with him after we got home. He was so mad and frustrated with me. He kept trying to tell me something, but I never could figure out what it was he really wanted. He led me over to the car, put my hand on the handle, so I guess he wanted to go somewhere, not sure where though,lol. I drove him around the yard, but every time I turned around to come back to the house, he started telling me off. I ended up having to go down the road and drive him around for 10 minutes, to make him happy! I have heard of driving babies with colic around, but not a 6yr old,lol. Anyway, he was a bit better when we got home and seems to be fine now. So either the ride made him happy, he forgot what it was he wanted, or just figured mom was to dumb to figure it out,lol.
The boys have field day coming up at school, this will Brady's first year participating, so it should be pretty interesting. I feel sorry for his teacher that has to run the 50 yard dash with him :) He should do great at the ring toss, since he can totally throw like a pro baseball player! I will be sure to get lots of pictures and videos for you guys to see, it should be a hoot.
Were totally getting ready for spring break here. Were taking the boys camping for 4 days in Florida. We just got two wave runners, so we should all be water logged when wet get back. I will be sure to get more pics and videos, so you guys don't have to keep reading my boring posts,lol. Brady is loving the wave runners, he and his brother like to pretend to drive them and "dodge the ice burgs",lol.
Other than the usual, climbing, spilling, jumping, giggling, mess making little Brady, things are pretty calm here at the moment, even though most people would consider our lives anything but calm :)
Anyway, gotta get back to my little monkey, he needs some mommy time, cant imagine that......

posted by angelwings @ 12:23 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

First let me update you guys on things here. Brady...
  Guess you guys seen the pics from the petting zoo....
 
  Brady at petting zoo. (1st school trip)
  Brady in the news.
  Just wanted to let you guys know that Brady is doi...
  Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick update, sinc...
  Just wanted to let everyone know that Brady is doi...
  Just time for a quick update. Brady is very sick a...
  Where did my teeth go!
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy