Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Well, its been a great Christmas here!! Brady has had the most fun I have ever seen him have. He was so into opening presents this year, he had a blast!!! He got this huge pop up play house, which is now taking up lots of space in the house, and filled with all his Christmas toys. He loves this playhouse, spends lots of time playing in it. I don't think I have ever seen him this entertained by anything other than him climbing all over me and his dad, so its nice change. He has really enjoyed socializing with everyone, hes such a little monkey. He was a wild man yesterday. We had two different parties to go to, and I guess all the excitement got to him. He was happy as could be, but also wild as could be. At the end of the night, after everyone had left Maw Maw's house, he decided to sneak into the kitchen and grab two hand fulls of the chocolate cake, like he really needed even more sugar :o We did let him eat it, and just cleaned up the bread crumb trail that he left through the house. I know most people would have been freaked out, but he just looked so darn funny sporting two hands and a face covered of chocolate cake, we all had to laugh.
Anyways I do have some pictures that I will post later, just to tired to get them loaded tonight. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 11:17 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Having a little fun :)
  Well, not sure if I've posted since Brady's two do...
  Sorry for the delay in posts here these days. My h...
  Brady had a good day today, after sleeping all nig...
  Just wanted to post a quick update before I head t...
  Well our day started a bit rocky this morning,sinc...
  Yes, I know its been a while since I posted, sorry...
  Well, since Brady is no where near sleeping, thoug...
  Check it out, I lost my first tooth!!!!
  Brady has officially joined the snaggle tooth club...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy