Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Brady is still doing well. His incision is looking a lot better today,the redness is nearly gone. It has been trying to drain a bit,but I don't think its anything major. He has had a good day today,busy as usual. He had a poop party tonight,so he just got out of the time out chair. Time outs didn't work before,so we hadn't tried it in a while. But since hes been out of the chair tonight,every time he starts to do something bad,I ask him if he wants to go back to the time out chair,and his eyes immediately cut toward the chair and stops whatever it is hes doing,I'm very impressed. We have our Rifton potty chair ordered,so were looking very forward to getting this potty thing up and going,he is totally ready. I have been seeing so many improvements in him,just today. He brought me two books to read to him earlier,he has never been interested in books before,well other than eating them,lol. He just giggled as I read the books to him,he was so into it,it was so cute!
He is also learning to do things I tell him to do. He loves to throw my remotes in the floor and bust them apart if he can. So tonight he did it,and I asked him if he wanted to go to the timeout chair,he shook his head no. I told him to go and get that remote and bring it back to me,he did it!!!!!!!!!!!! I always knew that we were underestimating his sneakiness,but now I know we really have underestimated what he understands.
Peyton got a new kitten from his Maw Maw,and Brady has been showing lots of interest in the poor thing. He will pick the kitten up by his tail,and walk all the way across the room with the poor kitty dangling in the air,I have to admit,it is pretty funny,lol. This kitten tolerates Brady so well.
Well that's it for now. I will post more news as it comes. Don't forget to keep Brady in your prayers,he starts coming off one of his meds June 20th. Anyways will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 11:33 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Turned out to be a busy day here today. We had 3 g...
  Not much to post here tonight. Brady is doing good...
  Sorry for the late post guys,Im a little on the pu...
 
  Well its been another busy weekend. We had a littl...
  Not much happening here. Brady just went to sleep,...
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Check out our pictures in photobucket. Just click ...
  Well first off,Brady is standing here sniffing my ...
  Brady dancing at Angelman Walk
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy