Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Sorry for the late post guys,Im a little on the puney side these days. Anyways our dentist visit went exceptionally well. Brady was really tired,so I wasnt very optimistic. But he went back and lay across his daddys lap while the dentist checked his teeth over really good. Then he cleaned and flossed them. Brady held his mouth open like a little trooper. He didnt get tired til the very end. He even high fived the dentist and gave him a hug when it was all over. Bradys teeth looked great,no cavities or any other problems! The dentist talked to us about possibly getting Brady in to a dentist closer to his hospital. He said that Brady done great and that he would be glad to see him again if we chose to,but that if was anything more extensive than just a cleaning,he wasnt sure that we would be able to do it there,he doesnt use sedation. I think he was a little nervous about seeing Brady,with Bradys extensive seizure history. He did make a good point by saying that if Brady had a seizure there,he would have to call 911 and that Brady wouldnt get the top notch care that he would at the hospital where his neuro is. Anyway he said he would be glad to see Brady again,he was going to leave it up to us. I really,really liked this guy,he was so good with Brady and really listened to what we had to say. But we are going to try and get him into the dentist office next to the hospital where our neuro is. Mainly so that if Brady has to have any major dental work done,the hospital will be right there.
Anyways,not much else happening here,things are good. We started the day off with a bang,of course. Brady stayed in my bed after I got up. I went back in to check on him,it was dark,so I was going to lay down next to him and snuggle. Of course the second my arm hit the bed,the smell hit me! Yep,Brady was having a poop party right in the middle of my bed,and I lay down it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a great way to start the day,but the bedding is now in the dryer,so we get nice fresh sheets tonight :)
Thats about it for now,I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 5:45 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit


  Well its been another busy weekend. We had a littl...
  Not much happening here. Brady just went to sleep,...
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Check out our pictures in photobucket. Just click ...
  Well first off,Brady is standing here sniffing my ...
  Brady dancing at Angelman Walk
  Angelman Walk 2008
  Never Judge
  Well were back and recovering from our busy weeken...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy