Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Well were back and recovering from our busy weekend! We had a blast at the walk,everyone done such a good job getting things together. There were several other Angels there and many friends and family members as well. I havent got a head count yet,but I will post it as soon as I have it. All in all it was very successful!! I had so much fun visiting with all the other families. Brady did walk for a short time in the actual walk,but was very distracted by Maw Maw,so we had to put him in the stroller. The door prizes were a big hit,everyone loved them. We had lots of music and dancing Angels everywhere. Brady totally loved the loud music,he was so cute dancing around. Picture time was to funny!! When you put several Angels all next to each other,you get lots of clapping,laughing and hair pulling,it was a hoot!! Anyway I wanted to say thanks so much to all who contributed to the walk and helped coordinate,it was a lot of hard work,but so well worth the effort.
If you guys want to check out pictures and videos,just click on the picture video link at the side of this page. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

posted by angelwings @ 6:01 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

WOW!!! Do you guys see where were at on our fundra...
  Just wanted to let everyone know that the weather ...
  Say a prayer for us. The weather is terrible here,...
  In honor of sweet Ashley,we love you.
  Well I have good news and bad news. The bad news i...
  Mom and Brady on the Ferris Wheel
  Peytons big crab release :)
  Well,were back from our mini vacation,and we had a...
  Brady loves the pool!
  Brady on the elevator.
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy