Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Just wanted to post a quick update. We are going to the GI doc on Thursday,to get the results from the biopsy's. But I did speak to them on the phone,and they couldn't give me the results,but did say that if something was wrong,they normally call,so its safe to assume that they didn't find anything. We will find out for sure on Thursday though.
Brady is doing well,still coughing and a bit cranky,but hes ok. I have been rewrapping Christmas presents all week. Brady knows which ones are his,and he unwraps them the minute I turn my head. He has also been undecorating the Christmas tree as well,uhhhhh! Hes doing so many more things than he did last year. He is totally getting into this Christmas thing. Of course,I didn't give him credit,as usual. He was with me when I got his presents,he actually picked them out,lol. So anyways I didn't even think about him knowing what they were once they were wrapped,but he defiantly knows. He hasn't unwrapped any presents that aren't his!! I swear hes got a better memory that me,lol. Were finally finished up with our Christmas shopping,thank goodness!! Its going to be so much fun this year,since Brady is actually interested in opening his presents,and hes walking,whooo hoooo! I'm gonna get lots of pictures and video,so don't forget to check the blog after Christmas. I also wanted to let everyone know,I have added a link in the right hand column here,Brady's videos and pictures,you can click that and get the latest videos and pictures of both Brady and big brother.
Well that's about it for me,hope to get to bed soon. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 12:57 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well Im sitting here at 3am,realising how very luc...
  Well I took Brady to the doc today. As I suspected...
  Well its been a rough one here today,or yesterday ...
  Well we made for the endoscopy yesterday. Didn't g...
  Well we finally got a date for the consultation fo...
  Well its been a good day here. Brady has been a re...
  Wheres the drink mom??URHHHH!! Now your really tic...
  Mommys sweet baby boys!!
 
  Brady has had a good day today. He hasnt been mani...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy