Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Well its been a good day here. Brady has been a real sweetheart today. He has been hugging and kissing on me all day,its been so sweet. He is still progressing in leaps and bounds,his comprehension is amazing these days. He is really learning to shake his head to yes and no questions. He is still using his word cards,although hes a bit rough with them,good thing I have a printer to make new ones,lol. We took maw maw an early Christmas present tonight and when we got ready to leave,she said thank you Brady for my Christmas present,and he looked straight over at the table where it was laying,he knew exactly what she was saying to him!!! He has also been showing a real understanding about a wet or poopy diaper as well. He will take them off just before or after hes wet them,or pull it to the side to pee. He does not like to wear them wet at all. Tonight he went and got me the wet wipes and a diaper and sat down in the floor and said mama. As to say "hey,come change me",lol. I just looked at him and said what. So he got up and came over and started spanking me with the diaper,fussing. But he knew exactly what he wanted,and he made his point,so its cool to see him doing that. He also loves to play hide in seek with his bubba. They take a bath together every night,and the routine is,bubba has to hide and Brady has to find him,before they get in the tub. But Brady is to good,he finds bubba every time. Peyton asked me tonight how did Brady know how to find him every time,lol. Brady opened up the closet door and found peyton tonight,its to funny,lol. Thats another thing,we say to Brady,you have to get a bath. And he will go over and start tugging on his brothers shirt,like ok,you heard them,lets go. He does love to take baths with his Bubba. But again,he knows what we say to him when we say bath time. And he knows that big Bubba has to go to. They go to the bathroom,and Brady doesn't get in the tub until Bubba says ok get in,its so cute,lol.
Anyway were so proud of our little man,both of them.
Brady goes for his endoscopy on Friday,so keep him in your prayers. Im not sure how their going to sedate him,since chloral hydrate and benedryl doesnt work. Hopefully it will all be fine though. I will let everyone know as soon as were home and settled.
That's about it for now,will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 1:41 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Wheres the drink mom??URHHHH!! Now your really tic...
  Mommys sweet baby boys!!
 
  Brady has had a good day today. He hasnt been mani...
  Well it started off as a rocky morning,but it did ...
  Well,its been a heck of a Monday morning already!!...
  Brady is doing better today. He has been awake and...
  Well its been another interesting day here today. ...
  Well,Bradys been a busy boy lately..... He started...
  Just wanted to let everyone know that we went to t...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy