Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, December 21, 2007
Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I'm behind on my posts,Brady has been keeping me so busy these days. Anyways he is doing good,still has ear infection and off balance,but seems to be feeling ok most of the time. Its been a crazy week this week,with doctors appts,poop parties,etc.
You know its amazing how much one little monkey can get into!! I decided a couple nights ago,since he wasn't going to sleep,we would go clean up the kitchen. So I strapped him in his high chair and parked him a little to close to the counter,while I washed dishes. I heard this loud noise and turned around to see Brady had pulled of a full container of cooled,cooking oil and he was covered head to toe,and the floor was puddled about 2inches thick in oil,uhhhhhhh!! Brady had the strangest look on his face,he didn't know whether to laugh or cry,and I couldn't help but bust out laughing,it was to funny!! Well,I'm not sure it was really all that funny,or if maybe it was the insane laughter that comes with sleep deprivation,but regardless,we both got a good laugh. Guess you just learn not to sweat the minor stuff life throws at ya,could be lots worse,at least we never get bored here. So anyway, I ended up walking around in grease while I finished the dishes and wiped down the counters,it was a huge mess. There was grease under the fridge and stove!! By the time I finally got around to mopping,had stripped off all of his clothes and was naked,covered in grease,asleep in the high chair,it was quite the site,lol. I finished up the mopping and we went to bed sometime around 4am,but hey,the kitchen did get clean,so that was a good thing. But it just goes to show,that nothing is safe from Brady's go,go gadget arms,even if he is strapped into a chair,lol. This stripping thing is really beginning to annoy me though!! If I go to the bathroom,for just a minute,Brady is naked when I get back! I don't think there is anything that he cant get off. I have now resorted to turning his zip up,footy pjs,backwards,so far so good. I'm sure it wont be long before he manages to get them off though. Its amazing how resourceful Brady has taught us to be,lol.
Well anyways,that's about it for now. We have had only about 2hrs sleep,so I'm praying Brady will take a nap,hes a cranky little boy atm. But I did want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you all have fantastic,safe time this year. Were finally all ready here,and looking so forward to Brady's first walking Christmas,whoo hoooo!! I will take lots of pictures and video,so be sure and check back after Christmas. Big hugs to YALL!!!

posted by angelwings @ 11:13 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well we went to the ENT today. Brady has a major e...
  Just wanted to update everyone on how the docs app...
  Just wanted to let everyone know,that were going b...
  Just wanted to post a quick update. We are going t...
  Well Im sitting here at 3am,realising how very luc...
  Well I took Brady to the doc today. As I suspected...
  Well its been a rough one here today,or yesterday ...
  Well we made for the endoscopy yesterday. Didn't g...
  Well we finally got a date for the consultation fo...
  Well its been a good day here. Brady has been a re...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy