Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Just wanted to catch up from Halloween. Brady had a blast trick or treating. He went as a spider and was so darn cute. So cute that most of the people handing out candy ended up giving him two handfuls,lol. Anyways he carried his trick or treat bucket for a while,of course he had to dip in and sample the candy several times,lol. He was so funny,he would look at the people and look at his bucket,like why are you putting candy in bucket,whooo hooo,lol. He walked some of the time,and rode in his stroller the other times. He of course had to socialize with everyone,no matter how ugly or cute they looked in costumes. He ened up pretty tired by the end of the night though,and refused to walk at all. But all in all,he done really well.
Hes doing good now,just went to sleep,so Im heading there myself,very shortly. He had a big day at my grandmothers house. He walked all over the yard,crawled very little. He even learned to climb up the steps,and didnt even have to crawl. He has been eating really well today,so thats a good thing. He was climbing all over me tonight so I put him in the high chair for a bit. He sat and watched a movie,and laughed at the funny parts. He has never sat and watched a movie like that,and not to mention he laughed at the funny parts. He also started dancing in the highchair when the movie started playing music. Hes getting to be such a big boy these days. Oh and I forgot to mention,he finally gained a pound,hes up to 33lbs now,whoo hooo!!
Well thats about it for now,Im tired and heading outta here. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 12:19 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady is getting better. Still no word on the surg...
 
  Well we just got back from the doc,again. Brady ha...
  Just wanted to let everyone know that Brady is doi...
  Brady is doing really well these days,other than f...
  Brady is doing well today,but still running temp. ...
  Well,Brady had a good day today. We went to town a...
 
  Well,Brady has had a pretty good day today. He has...
  Well Brady started the day off with a bang this mo...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy