Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Brady is still doing well,no seizures to date. He will make another med adjustment on Tuesday,then by the next week,he will be off of the lamictal all together,and on the depakote,full force. He will then be on depakote,lamictal and keppra. If all goes well will start weaning off of the topamax soon,leaving Brady only on two seizure meds,were keeping our fingers crossed.
Anyway call us stupid,but we bought Brady a bunch of baby food yesterday,just curious as to wether or not he would eat it,and he did. Hes had 6 to 8 containers of baby food since yesterday,along with his pediasure. He has eaten sweet potato,banana yogurt,apples and bannanas,blue berries and apples,he loves it!! Im at a loss,I have no idea whats going on with him. Why does he refuse almost all of table foods that he is offered,but yet will eat the soft baby food. He used to eat any foods no matter what. Oh well,Im not complaining,just glad to see him eating again. He might actually gain some weight between all the baby food and pediasure!
Brady is still enjoying his pup,he loves to feed her doggie bones,he doesnt even taste them first,lol. He also loves to give her open mouth sugar,and boy does she love to give it back. Its so funny to watch the two of them,I cant believe how well they have taken to each other,its so darn cute..
Oh one other thing,I wanted to mention our sweet little Angel friend Maggie,shes in the hospital right now,shes a sick little girl. So she needs us to send all the prayers we can,her way. We will be praying for you sweet little Magster.

posted by angelwings @ 10:17 PM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Dancing4love said…

    I am new to blogger and really not sure how it all works yet but I seen your profile and wanted to let you know that my son Mason (10) is also an angel and is the joy of my life....I enjoyed reading your different blogs. Maybe we can share stories about our sweet angels. Once I get this thing figured out LOL - Good luck with everything that your doing.

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady is doing well today,getting over what the do...
  Just thought that this was an interesting peice on...
  Well we just got back from meeting with Brady's sc...
 
  Well,were finally back!! We headed out Thursday,to...
  Well its been a good day today. We went to see the...
  Brady is doing well. He started his new sleeping m...
  Well we started the clonidine for sleep last night...
  Ok as many of you know,Brady had a bad seizure Fri...
  Just wanted to let everyone know,that our little A...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy