Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Well just thought I would post an update on how things are progressing here.
Brady is doing well, totally back to his bad little self. He has been doing some sign language lately, eating like a little pig, and adjusting to his new meds very well. I cant seem to keep up with him these days, he is a little wild man. He went back to school last week and did seem to do well, but was very tired by the end of the day. Were thinking that we might have to cut his hours back a little. We know that when he does not get his nap out, he is more prone to seizures, so all day might be to much for him. I always say that if Brady is sleeping, its because he needs the rest; waking him up doesn't seem like a smart move.
I am still juggling family life and school, so things remain chaotic around our house. Brady does not like when I am doing my school work on the computer and continuously slams my laptop shut, the little stinker!
Brady is very jealous of mine and his dads time together these days. He thinks its funny to place our hands together and then snatch them apart. He does not want his dad and me to sit next to each other, he always wiggles his way in between.
He is back to his old destructive little tricks, which means "he is back". He threw my new suede boot in his bath water this week, and just tonight poured a full can of pediasure into my laptop; I'm typing on a new one now.
Christmas was good, but Santa stayed way to long,lol. Brady and Peyton got so many new toys, and of course Brady chooses to drag all of them out to the couch and the middle of the room. It was a special Christmas though, we had so much to be thankful for this year. At one point when Brady was in the hospital, we were not sure that he would make it home, let alone for Christmas; thank God for miracles! Brady came home, as well as did his new little cuz, who was born premature.
Anyway, not much happening here. Just thought I would post an update while Brady sleeps and in between schoolwork. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 2:33 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well we had a fabulous New Year's Day and night!! ...
  Update
  Mountain Vacation Nov 2009
  Full update on Brady.
  Were back!!
  Well guys, its been an eventful week here, to say ...
  Well guys, in between not sleeping, we managed to ...
  Hello my friends! Not much to post about this morn...
  Cool Story/New link!
  Hey guys! Sorry I havent been posting much lately,...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy