Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Well guys, in between not sleeping, we managed to slip off to the beach today. Brady stay up all night Friday night, slept a little during the day Saturday and was up Saturday night. I stayed up all night Saturday night, went to the beach today and didn't get a nap til about 5pm. So were pretty much all tired out and all sunburned, except for Brady. We knew to load him up with sunscreen. Anyway, Brady had gotten scared on our last trip. The boats were making lots of waves, he refused to go back in the water. So we were not sure how he would do at the beach today. It didn't take him long to get over that fear, he had a blast. He loved surfing the waves, they were huge. He had sand in places we didn't know he had though. He kept dipping his honey buns and chips in the sand,ick....... But the birds really enjoyed the sandwich that Brady pinched into pieces and didn't eat.
Brady is doing great! He stole a bag of m&m's last night poured them into his bowl, without spilling even one. He is so cute, walking around, holding a bowl or cup out , wanting us to add food. Everything has to go into a bowl or cup. He has also learned to dip his fries in ketchup. If we don't give him ketchup, he will hold the fries out at us, and fuss, till he gets some,lol.
Anyways, my keyboard is messed up, so its hard to type, and im wore out, so gonna get off. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 11:01 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Hello my friends! Not much to post about this morn...
  Cool Story/New link!
  Hey guys! Sorry I havent been posting much lately,...
  Vacation pics....
  Bradys kinder graduation
  Well we have some exciting news to share with you ...
  Just thought I would post a quick update before be...
 
  Well guys, we made it back! The walk went great, e...
  Did you guys see that Brady suprpassed his fundrai...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy