Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Hey guys! Sorry I havent been posting much lately, life has been chaotic, as usual. Things are going great here, just keeping busy this summer. Brady has been doing well, but really bored, since school is out. I can tell that he misses his teachers, and everyone else at school. He will be attending school more this upcoming school year, so that will be nice for me. I just started back to college, for Elementary Education. Hopefully by the time Im done, I can find a position in the Special Ed setting, thats where my heart is. Anyway, while Brady is in school, I will have more time to focus on my studies.
Not much else happening here. Brady doesnt sleep much these days. He is one happy little guy, so that makes the nights pass more quickly. He still continues to move forward developmentally, hes growing up so fast. He has developed a new obsession with hot things, and things that require electricity, not a good thing. He has managed to stick the tip of his finger to the iron and the stove eye. He has managed to stick the tip of his finger in the wall outlet, and tried to get his tongue in it as well. Each and every time, he cried, but went right back to do it again. He is such a determinded, headstrong kid!
On a lighter note, Brady has also developed and obsession with dipping all of his food. He loves to dip his chips in dip, french fries in ketchup, he dips anything and everything,lol. I have to give him a bowl with dip, just so he can dip all his food.
Well, its been a long day today, so Im gonna get off of here, and watch a movie. Will post more, and more often, promise. Have a great week you guys.

posted by angelwings @ 10:05 PM
   4 comments
4 Comments:
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Vacation pics....
  Bradys kinder graduation
  Well we have some exciting news to share with you ...
  Just thought I would post a quick update before be...
 
  Well guys, we made it back! The walk went great, e...
  Did you guys see that Brady suprpassed his fundrai...
  Well guys, its getting close to walk time!! Hope a...
  Well, just thought I would post a quick update, si...
  Brady giving the pup kisses, goofing off, and smel...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy