Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, May 11, 2009
Well, just thought I would post a quick update, since Brady is at school at the moment. We had a great weekend this weekend! Brady has been a bundle of energy and into everything, but he is just so much fun! He really does keep us on our toes :) Brady has now learned to unlatch the screen door, so we had to move the latch up to the top of the door, so he couldn't escape to the outside when we were not looking. I don't think that there is anything this kid cant do. The only thing we can do is put things up out of his reach for now. When he gets taller, I'm not sure what we will do,lol. There is a banister separating his playroom and the living room area here. He learned this weekend, how to move a toy to the banister and climb over! He is just getting way to smart for us.
Brady had a blast yesterday, at our Mother's Day get together, at his Maw Maw's house. He thought that everyone had gathered together, in his honor, or that's how he acted,lol. He went from one person to the other, snorting and blowing them kisses. He even suckered a few people into rocking him for 5 seconds, he wouldn't stay still longer than that :) He is such a little bundle of energy, I do wish he would share some with me. Anyways, he was so tired out from all the excitement, that he fell asleep early last night, and slept until this morning. It was so nice to get a full nights sleep. He is at school now, having the time of his life, I'm sure. He was totally ready for me to leave, he wouldn't even wave bye at me, he was to busy. Its so cute, when we walk into school, the kinder kids are outside having snack. They all start yelling "look, theres Brady". Everyone has to stop and wave at him, and of course Brady just eats up the attention hes getting.
One more cute thing before I go. Peyton or better known to some of you as Big Bubba, has been taking up so much time with Brady these days. Peyton has been taking Brady outside to play on the trampoline with him. They get under the sprinkler and splash around in the kiddie pool together. My Peyton is just growing up before my eyes. I cant believe that he will be 11yrs old this year! I am so glad to see him taking up so much time with Brady, and Brady just eats it up. He thinks that his brother can do no wrong, he really looks up to him. Of course they do still fuss like brothers, but there is a bond between the two of them, that most people just cant understand. When Peyton goes to bed at night, he will say "love you mommy", then he says to Brady, "love you twit",lol lol. I know hes calling him a twit, but its so darn sweet that hes saying that he loves him,lol. When Brady wakes up in the morning, the first thing he says is "where Bubba", Peyton thinks that's so cool. I just couldn't be any prouder of either of my precious boys, they are such amazing little boys.
Well guess, I better get going here. Will have to get the boys at school in a little bit.

posted by angelwings @ 1:40 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady giving the pup kisses, goofing off, and smel...
  Well, its been a busy weekend, but has been a good...
  Just thought I would post a quick update before we...
  Well, just thought I would give you guys something...
  Just wanted to let you all know that Brady is doin...
  Hey guys! Not sure if I've written in since our se...
 
 
  Well guys, we just got back from our vacation, and...
  We took Brady riding on the waverunners, for the f...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy