Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, April 27, 2009
Just wanted to let you all know that Brady is doing great! He seems to be getting over his ankle injury and will be returning back to school tomorrow :) We have had a busy, but good weekend. We done some yard cleaning this weekend, so Brady enjoyed being outside all weekend. He and Bubba jumped on the trampoline and played in the sprinkler Saturday, while me and dad worked in the yard. Little did we know that Brady tasted so sweet to the mosquitoes, they ate him up! So he is covered in bug bites and scratching like crazy :(
We had a good day today. We went with Nana and Paw Paw Travis to the river to ride. Brady had a blast, waving at all the people passing by and on shore, I think every got a good kick out of him. I even let him control the throttle on the ski, of course he wasn't consistent, and would go from 0 to 60mph, no speed in between,lol. We stopped in the middle of the lake and let him play in the water, which he loved. I don't even have to worry about exercising on days like today, he gives me plenty..
Life truly is great these days! Brady's seizures seem to be under control, its almost like getting our lives back, after having to take a couple years time out. The boys are at such a fun age, were just living life to the fullest, keeping in mind they will be grown tomorrow :O No, really, they are growing so fast! I cant believe that my sweet Brady will be 7yrs old next month! My sweet Peyton will be 11yrs old come November!!! I never really understood what people meant, when they said to enjoy the kids while they were little, that they would be grown before we knew it, I totally get it now. I truly do feel like the luckiest mommy in the world,to have been blessed with such special little boys :)
Anyways, sorry for the sappy note...... Last but not least, just want to thank all of you who have given to Bradys fundraising page for the ASF. As you can see, we are getting very close to reaching our goal, whooo hoooooo!
Gotta hit the hay for now, my little guy is sleeping. Will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 1:42 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Hey guys! Not sure if I've written in since our se...
 
 
  Well guys, we just got back from our vacation, and...
  We took Brady riding on the waverunners, for the f...
 
 
  Well, its been a crazy day, but I'm proud to say t...
  Just wanted to let you guys know that Brady is doi...
  Just wanted to say thanks to those who have donate...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy