Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Hey guys! Not sure if I've written in since our second xray, so forgive me if I post this twice. We did get another xray yesterday, as well as a doctor visit. Again, they found no breaks or fractures in Brady's ankle, so it seems that its just a really bad sprain, thank goodness. He has been walking on it today, more than he should and more limping than walking. I was thinking about letting him go back to school tomorrow, but I think it might be wise to give him tomorrow and the rest of the weekend to get better, we don't want to re injure it for a third time.
Brady started the day off with a bang this morning. I think we finally got to bed around 3am this morning, but had to be back up early to wait for the respite worker, which never showed :( Brady got up in a foul mood this morning, he was constantly wining. About lunch, I took him to the kitchen to fix some spaghetti for lunch. I decided since he was so cranky, I would let him stay out of the high chair, while I cooked, which I never do. While I was breaking up the spaghetti, to put into the boiling water, Brady decided that he needed to stick his finger to the pretty orange colored burner on the stove. I of course was yelling no, no, no and running that way, but he still managed to get a finger tip on it. After that, there was no consoling him, I know it was hurting, but he was all out mad as well. I had to put him in the highchair to finish and just listen to him scream. After all that, he refused to eat any of the spaghetti! It took a long time for me to get him calmed down, and ended up having to put him back to sleep. He woke up in a much better mood, thank goodness!!!!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you guys, Brady lost another tooth in the midst of all the craziness today,lol. He got up this morning with it bleeding, he had been messing with it I guess. It was just barely hanging on and nearly fell out on its own. So he now is missing two,top, front teeth and one on the bottom front. He really does look like a snaggle tooth now.
Not much else going on. Brady is sitting here abusing the poor cat at the moment, but hey, he ain't messing with me (poor cat),lol! I'm not sure why, but this cat has really taken to Brady lately, no matter what Brady does to him. Brady was using my hand to play with the cat earlier, so that I would get bitten and not him, pretty darn smart! I'm not sure that the cat with have ears or a tail after a night with Brady, we don't usually let him inside. Since Brady is having such a good time, I'm going to let the kitty stay in for a while.
Anyways not much else happening here. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 10:00 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit


 
  Well guys, we just got back from our vacation, and...
  We took Brady riding on the waverunners, for the f...
 
 
  Well, its been a crazy day, but I'm proud to say t...
  Just wanted to let you guys know that Brady is doi...
  Just wanted to say thanks to those who have donate...
  Well, its official, Brady has turned into Linus of...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy