Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, January 04, 2008
Well Im not sure how much I have already posted about everything that's going on here,so I will start from the beginning. We went to the ENT last week,and after 2 antibiotics and a rocephin shot,Brady still has ear infection in both ears. So he will be getting his third set of tubes on Wed. Meanwhile he has developed a terrible cough,runny nose,fever,etc. So we went to the neuro yesterday and he got really sick while we were there. His face turned bright red,fever spiked up and he was absolutely miserable. The neuro tracked down some ibuprofen to give him for the fever,but really wanted to admit him to the hospital there. It is an hour and a half from home,we had no clothes and Peyton was home with Maw maw,so we opted to bring him home and go to the pediatrician. Brady coughed so hard that he ended up throwing up the entire trip home. He was practically dry heaving. Craig got in the back seat to keep cleaning up the vomit and cleaning his runny nose. So we went straight to the ped when we got home,and they gave him another shot of rocephin and said if this didn't help to take him back today for another shot. So he stayed sick all night and all day today. The fever isnt going below 100 degrees at this point,even though hes getting motrin and tylenol every 3hrs. We went back and got the other shot,the last one he can have and got two meds,to hopefully help with the cough. The doc really thinks that the puss in his ear drums is causing all of the problems hes having,so if this doesn't help we just have to wait til Wed when he gets his tubes and gets the fluid drained out. Were all hoping that will do the trick for him. We have been to the doc 7 times in 2 weeks,Im so tired of seeing my baby boy so dang sick!! So please keep him in your prayers guys,he really needs some relief,he is so miserable. I will keep ya posted on how things are going.

posted by angelwings @ 6:19 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well since I have been neglecting Brady's blog,I f...
  Well its been a busy Christmas! We had 3 celebrati...
  Merry Christmas Comment Graphics
  A night of haircuts and poop parties really tires...
  Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I'm behind on my posts,Bra...
  Well we went to the ENT today. Brady has a major e...
  Just wanted to update everyone on how the docs app...
  Just wanted to let everyone know,that were going b...
  Just wanted to post a quick update. We are going t...
  Well Im sitting here at 3am,realising how very luc...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy