Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, April 20, 2007
About our day!
So today we took the boys to the zoo and to the beach. Brady didnt like to many of the animals at the zoo,hes really not an animal lover. Anyway I do think that he and the monkey were speaking code language to each other,lol. I always did know that Brady had a little monkey in him! The monkey starting showing out for Brady,and the more Brady laughed,the more the monkey showed out,just for Brady. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. We left there,with a red,hot little Brady. We went to a sitdown restraunt to eat dinner and coold down. While we were there,Brady was still being a monkey. He decided to put chips and salsa in my coke,yummy!! He then climbed under the table to visit nana on the other side,where he tried to dump her plate into her lap. But we did make it through with no major spills,whooo hooo! He did do some really cool things today though. First at dinner he took my hand and tried to put it on my cup,to indicate he wanted drink,when I handed him the keys he dropped them,fussed at me,and put my hand on my cup,and just gave me a look like,"dummy",lol. Well while we were at the beach,he got thirsty,so he crawled up on shore and on all fours,leaned down to a cup with a straw in it,and drank without even spilling it,he always spills. Then when we got ready to leave i stood him beside my van and he climbed up in it,all by himself,hes never done that! Anyway hes really growing up lately,im so proud of him!! Just wanted to share.Hugs

posted by angelwings @ 12:21 AM
   2 comments
2 Comments:
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad ya'll had a wonderful day and an uneventful meal...LOL! Love to see all the progress Brady is making!!!

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys!! I found the website finally. Anyway, I cannot believe how big Brady has gotton!! And walking? That's great Brady!! Now he can give mom's hips a rest!! He's come a long way girl!! Talk to ya later!

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

A day at the beach,April 2007
  Bradys therapy today.
  Brady is star of the month.
  Our blocks are in!!
  This is an essay by Soeren Palumbo who is a senior...
  Update on Paint a Block Fundraiser.
  Latest Update.
  Vacation photos 2/07.
  Update
  Update on Brady.
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy