Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Brady is doing well,like a wild man tonight though. Maw maw is staying with us while we all brace for the bad weather heading our way. Of course Brady is about to pull her bald and climbing all over her,sigh........
We had a good day today,went to town with Maw maw,and cleaned house. While I cleaned the rug,Brady was busy helping,by pouring pop corn out all over it. We went to visit Maw maw,and Brady decided it would be fun to flip the stroller over,with him still strapped in. He landed partially on a cactus and cut his hand and busted his lip. He never once cried like it hurt,but he did have a look of shock on his face. Even while I cleaned him up,he never acted like it hurt at all,hes a tough little cookie. But hes ok now,thank goodness.
Oh and great news!!! We finally found the strange smell radiating in our bedroom!!! We have been trying to locate this smell for a week now. It was the all to familiar smell of a wet Brady diaper. I pulled the bed out,looked behind all the furniture,but still couldn't find it. Anyway this afternoon Craig came down the hallway,saying I found the source of our stinky bedroom. He was carrying one of Brady's toys. Brady had an old,wet diaper tightly stuffed inside his toy,lol lol. I guess he got it out of the bathroom garbage. I took it off to put him in the tub,but didn't notice it disappeared. So when I was doing laundry he came through the bathroom and swiped it. He also got a clean diaper,thank goodness,and stuffed it down in our piggy bank,we cant get that one out. I swear this kid will stuff socks,wet wipes,diapers,or anything else he can find,into anything he can find to stuff them in,its just crazy,lol. I'm always having to dig things out of my shoes before I can put them on.
Anyways not much else going on here. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 12:40 AM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is such a wild and silly boy!! That is hilarious about the diaper and the toy, that is so something my 15 year old daughter would have done when she was a little one. She was pretty wild and silly herself! :-) Glad you found it, I know all about trying to find a mysterious odor. Haha!

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well we had a bit of a rough day Saturday,Brady wa...
  Wow,two posts in one night,am I on it or what,lol....
  Just wanted to post a quick update on Brady. He is...
  Things are going well here. Brady seems to be over...
 
 
 
 
 
  Just wanted to let everyone know that Brady is doi...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy