Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, August 07, 2006
Brady's new Tricks
Well I just had to tell you what Brady is up too,hes feeling much better for sure. Anyway he has now learned to climb up on the back of the couch,scale the banister and escape into the kitchen,a lot of good the gate is doing us now, lol.So I guess once again,the couch will be relocated to a safer location,like outside maybe,lol,no kidding.We even threatened taking all the furniture out and sitting on pillows,the only problem is that I might not be able to get up out of the floor, lol.Oh well.
Anyway,he did learn another new trick as well.He learned to hold his nose,and not only hold his nose,but blow while hes holding it.I told him today he sounds like hes trying to cough up a fur ball,lol!!But he just thinks that it is the coolest sound hes ever made before,and I think its pretty darn cool too,lol!Hey and at least he can tell us if something stinks now,lol.
Last but not least,I have to brag on big brother too! Peyton said something that just melted my heart tonight.Peyton starts back to school tomorrow,hes a big 2nd grader now!Anyway we were talking tonight and he asked if Brady was going to school with him this year.So I told Peyton no,maybe next year Brady would,that I wasnt sure.So he said"oh good mommy,but you will have to leave Bradys stroller with me you know,because when I go and get him from class I will have to have the stroller,he is real heavy you know." My heart just melted,he loves his little brother so much,and was actually excited that he would get to do something so big for his little brother!
Anyway just wanted to share with you all.Brady is doing better by the way,he is still running fever every afternoon and the spots in his mouth are back at the moment.He loves his pediasure so hopefully with that and him eating some it will keep up his weight.Thank you all so much for your concern for Brady and all your wonderful emails this past month,

posted by angelwings @ 1:42 AM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Zachary Rouleau said…

    Wow, you did some big changes here! I am glad to hear that Peyton really loves his little Brady! You must be so proud of him! Sometimes it gets hard to have more than one kid but Peyton is so adorable!

    I am glad to hear that Brady is fine and learning new things! What a big Boy!

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Update on Brady
  Brady Just got out of the Hospital
  This is my friend Meagan
  Bradys Talking!
  Goal Helmet?
  Bradys Leg is Fractured
  Brady
  Update on Brady
  Family Photos!
  Brady Climbs
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy