Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, June 23, 2006
Brady
Well its been a crazy month here!Me and Brady got a cold and lost our appetites.I got better and I got my appetite back,but he hasnt.He then got tonsillitis,and then hand foot and mouth disease!He is over all that now,but still hasn't gotten back to eating like normal.He is drinking ensure to hopefully keep his weight up,but we cant seem to find a reason for his lack of interest in food.He has had bloodwork done,but nothing showed up.

Well today he and big brother were playing,and big brother landed on Bradys leg.So off to the ER we went.They done lots of xrays but found nothing wrong.They think that maybe he just hyper extended his knee.If he isn't up crawling and pulling up in a couple days,they want to recheck him.Sometimes fractures wont show up til a couple days later.He is ok,but not able to move around much.He was sleeping but is now awake.He holds his leg and cries.When he is up,he just sits in one place and cries.Hes so active and cant stand not being able to move around.Hopefully he will be back to his active self in a couple days.To top it all off,Peyton has croup and ear infection and is on meds for that.Craig has been home all week with cellulitis in his leg!

I do hope that I can stay well to take care of everyone.I just know that next week is going to be a better week for our family.

Anyway we could sure use all the prayer we can get and it would be greatly appreciated. I will keep everyone posted.Bye for now.

posted by angelwings @ 12:03 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Update on Brady
  Family Photos!
  Brady Climbs
  Brady's Birthday Party
  Brady is 4 Years Old!
  Angelman Walkathon
  Pics of Angelman Walkathon
  Maryanne, Sadly Missed
  This is Cowrin
  Having a Great Time
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy