Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, April 18, 2005
Anothor old Seizure!!
Hey everyone just wanted to let ya know that we went to Dothan for therapy today,and yep you prob guessed,on the way home Brady had a seizure.I kind of suspected something because he was sleeping in the back seat,and kept waking up as if he were startled and then he would kind of wimper.So about Enterprise I had my mirror focused on him and realized that he was slumped over seizing in his car seat.I turned on the flashers and pulled into someones drive.I got my bag with his medicine in it and grabbed it and him and put him on the grass with the bag under his head,becuase there wasnt room beside his carseat,and the front just wasnt big enough..Then I gave him his medicine right beside the road.It was a really bad seizure.It was a granmal.He gave me a really bad scare,all by myself, and didnt know wether to try to make it home or to wait around close to the hospital.But I made sure he was breathing and got him settled in my arms and we drove home.We stopped by the doc to have him checked out and make sure his breathing was ok.Anyway hes fine and resting now.We are going to start increasing his seizure medicine tonight so please everyone be praying for no negative reactions!!!!Oh and just wanted to say that we appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers for our family!That is one reason that I do this blog,so that I can update you all and let you know what is happening with our angel,since you all have been sooooo great and so concerned,you deserve it.Thanks agian....

posted by angelwings @ 5:07 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady Touched 3 More Lives Today
  More Seizures
  More Seizures
  Making a Wish
  Tubes done
  Brady had Seizures
  Getting Ear Tubes
  Mean ole Mama
  Where's the Seat Belt?
  Baby Overboard?
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy