Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, August 11, 2008
Well tomorrow is the big day. We take Brady at 8am in the morning to have him sedated and get a look in his ear,to see where the bleeding is coming from. It hasn't been bleeding much the past few days,but were going forward anyway. If we don't,I'm sure it will start up again,so better safe than sorry.
Brady is doing great. He has been a monkey today :) He brought me his cup earlier tonight,and even went and got a can of pediasure to go in,without even being told to do so. He also did something that was to funny tonight. He was watching tv when a Huggies commercial came on. He stopped and was watching the kids dancing around in their huggies diapers,when he looked down and grabbed his diaper,as to see if he was also wearing huggies,lol.
Well guess I better go entertain him. He cant have anything else to eat or drink tonight and hes running around with a can of pediasure,its going to be a long night. I will post more after we get back tomorrow.

posted by angelwings @ 1:04 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Well Brady's ear has been bleeding on and off sinc...
  One wasnt enough :)
  Well,we got a break last night. Both boys spent th...
  Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyon...
  Well its been another busy day here at our house. ...
  Still goofing!
  Just goofing off.
  We have had such a good day here,other than having...
  Well were doing good here. Brady has had a busy we...
  Well its been a busy week! We had to go to the hea...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy