Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Umbrellas are useless with an Angel!!!! Yeah,its been raining cats and dogs here all day. We had to go to the doctors office to pick up Brady's shot exemption so that he can start school tomorrow. I did manage to get him inside with only playing in a couple of water puddles along the way. He had a blast there,as usual. They staff was playing with him and he of course had his usual pig snort contest with them. He just loves them and the doc so much! He spied a kiddo with a paci just like his and he of course wanted to steal the poor babies paci. But we got our blue slip,said our goodbyes and headed back to the car. I did use the umbrella to get there,but as I was unlocking the door he escaped and headed back to some water puddles on the side walk. I ended up throwing the stupid umbrella down and going to retrieve him from the flooded side walk,all the while,getting soaking wet. The entire staff was gathered around the window watching all the excitement,totally cracking up,lol. I dragged him back to the car,we looked like a bunch of wet poodles by the time we managed to get all the way back in. We then went to the grocery store,where again,he had to stop and play in every water puddle along the way. I hate getting out in the rain,but man oh man,does Brady ever love it! Anyways we got our shopping done,with my frizzy hair and soaked clothes,but we got it done and made it home safely.
As for Brady's ear,its still bleeding and we just cant get the drops to go in,but we will keep trying until his appt on Tuesday.
He starts his first ever day of school tomorrow, I'm excited,but I'm not sure he knows whats coming. I think he will love it though. His teacher even went and got contacts,just for Brady! He showed her last time we were there,just how much he loves glasses,so she decided not to take any more chances with them,lol. I will take lots of first day school pictures tomorrow,so be sure and check back. I will also update you guys on how it goes. I'm not worried about Brady,but we should all be saying lots of prayers for his teacher :)
Well gotta get supper to cooking,will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 4:04 PM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Just remembered that I hadn't posted an update on ...
  Well tomorrow is the big day. We take Brady at 8am...
  Well Brady's ear has been bleeding on and off sinc...
  One wasnt enough :)
  Well,we got a break last night. Both boys spent th...
  Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyon...
  Well its been another busy day here at our house. ...
  Still goofing!
  Just goofing off.
  We have had such a good day here,other than having...
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy