Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Okay guys,its nearly 3am here,and I'm dead tired,so I'm gonna try to give you the shorter version of our day. We started off right this morning with Brady emptying the bathroom garbage into my bath water,thanks little man! He made his way to the den,where he poured out a bag of chips,a bag of crackers and my entire soda. All the while Im trying to get both of us ready to go to his first day of big boy school! I finally did manage to get us ready and get there. He was in a great mood,and was really chatty today. He showed them just how smart he was. He worked toys that hes never worked before,he picked up a toy phone and it wouldn't work,so he just turned the on switch on,lol. The PT came in and evaluated him,but he had other plans for her. She tried to see if he could step over a bar she placed on the floor,to get to a ball on the other side. After studying the bar for a few seconds,he decided it might be easier to just go around it and get the ball,lol. He turned the lights on and off in every room,learned how to operate the automatic soap dispenser,learned how to use the water fountains, stole half of a little girls napkin in the nurses office,and even remembered where Bubba's classroom was and had to drop by for a visit. It was a full day,he was busy,but it was good. Finally,a kid that loves school!! I think hes going to do great,but I do pitty his teachers,lol.
Anyway when we came home,he brought me a Vaseline,lubed up,can of pediasure for his cup,lol. He had gotten the Vaseline and had it all over the floor,tv,his nose,hands,clothes,think he might have even eaten some, and had rubbed down the pediasure.Well tonight I decided to put him in the high chair while I took a bath,you would think that would be safe. He learned how to skoot his chair all over the place,and made it to my underwear drawer,where he thought it would be cool to wear them on his head,then made his way back to the garbage,it looked like a hungry dog had been in the trash,all over the bathroom,but hey,it wasn't in the tub this time :) And the last event for the night,was to pour out,yet another bag of chips!!!!!!!! Yep,its been a busy day here, I would be so bored without my little monkey,lol.
But all is well here,he is sleeping and I should be to! I have been working so hard to get some pictures on his blog,finally got it done, I hope!
Oh yeah,as for his ear,its still bleeding on and off. We will keep the drops in it,and see what happens on Tuesday.
guess I better get some sleep,he will be up soon. I will post more later.

posted by angelwings @ 2:23 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady starts school!
  Umbrellas are useless with an Angel!!!! Yeah,its b...
  Just remembered that I hadn't posted an update on ...
  Well tomorrow is the big day. We take Brady at 8am...
  Well Brady's ear has been bleeding on and off sinc...
  One wasnt enough :)
  Well,we got a break last night. Both boys spent th...
  Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyon...
  Well its been another busy day here at our house. ...
  Still goofing!
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy