Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Friday, August 03, 2007
Well,Brady is doing well these days. His eating habits are still sporadic. I'm going to call today and get his tests scheduled. I think its best to try and figure out whats going on with his non eating.
We have now moved the tv and computer to the therapy room. Things were just getting to dangerous in the living room. We couldn't keep him in,since he figured out how to get out of all the gates and the back door. He was climbing over the rail to the kitchen and trying to go up the spiral stairs. Sooo,we are now in the therapy room. He has lots of toys and loves to strew them all over the room. Its ok because there isn't as much through traffic back here. And the bonus is that he cant get out the doors,yet anyway. He hangs out a lot in the ball pit,but loves to throw the balls all over the floor. He loves for me to roll backward in my desk chair,it rolls easily on the tile floor,which btw,is so easy to clean up. Anyway he walks in front of my chair while I roll around. He has been walking all over the room,by himself tonight,whoo hooo!! I did have to move the ball pit,it was beside his hot tub,and he decided to climb on top of the hot tub and crawl across. That was only after he was trying to climb in,so I had to close the top down tight. That little bugger cant find anything to get into,lol. But seriously it is great here. I have his diapers up in the cabinets,so he cant strew them all over. I even have a cabinet for his pediasure,its really convenient. I call this the convenience room,lol. Its got a sink,hot tub,tv,recliners,ball pits,tons of toys,lots of cabinets,its just got a little bit of everything,lol. Before Brady came along I would never dream of having a room with such variety,but I guess you do what you have to for your kiddos huh.
Anyway I will keep ya up to date on the tests.

posted by angelwings @ 5:35 AM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad to hear everything is going well. Thanks for continuing to keep us updated on your son progress.

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady's home tonight. He wore Maw maw out pretty g...
  Well both boys are spending the night with Maw maw...
  Update
  Brady had a seizure.
  Well Brady has been up to lots of things lately. H...
  Bradys day.
  Bradys test results.
  Well we didn't get Brady's test results back today...
  Bradys day,.
  Bradys doc appt.
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy