Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Sunday, December 17, 2006
My big escape!!!!!
Hey yall
Its me,Brady! Ive been hearing of lots of blog jacking going on lately,so I just wanted to see what all the whoo hooin was about,hey after all this is my blog,but shhhhhhh dont tell my mommy im here ok.I was laying down with my mommy and daddy in their bed,but after bouncing,patting them on the heads,and scratching out like a little bull,I decided they were no fun,so I made my escape to the living room,shhhhhh dont tell them Im up ok,ha ha ha.Anyway I wanted to tell you about what fun I had a couple of days ago! You see big brother and me were heading to my therapy room to play,so we wanted mommy to think anyway,heee heee heee.So we made our way down the hallway and off to the therapy room. After only a short few minutes mommy came to check on us. I think she thought it was waaaayyy to quiet for her sweet little boys to be playing in there. Well when she came in she got a shock! Me and brother were nowhere to be found and the door to the outside was wide open. You should have seen my mommy running out that door yelling for me,it was just to funny!I didnt say anything though,I just sat quietly in my sandbox eating my blue sand,yummy it does taste so much better than that regular sand. You see my brother had decided to go over to maw maws house and didnt tell my mommmy,and he was so sweet to leave the door open for me to make my escape,we are such a good team! So anyway after watching my mommy acting all crazy,I just couldnt help but to laugh out loud and then I was busted.She was freaking out because I was outside without her,and because I had only a diaper on in 60 degree weather. Boy that diaper sure is a good place to hide blue sand! So after I got busted mommy took me inside back to my little prison called the living room,but not before she gave me a bath to make me white again,hee hee. Well thats about it for now I guess. This blog thingy is pretty cool,I will visit again real soon. Oh and I have been on mommy about putting some more pictures of me on here,I will make sure she does real soon,so just keep watching. Slimey kisses to you all!!!I gotta go take the Christmas tree apart and open some presents while mommy and daddy are in bed,yipppeeee!

posted by angelwings @ 11:43 PM
   1 comments
1 Comments:
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh wow Brady, you sure know how to give your mom a heart attack! lol Make sure to let mommy know next time you figure on leaving the house!

     
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Brady
  Twas Sometime Before Christmas.
  Update on Brady
  He's on it again.
  A day with Brady!
  Update
  Bradys trip to the hospital.
  Vacation photos.
  Trip to Shriner's.
  One Year!
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy