Click Here to Read Brady's Story
Monday, February 13, 2006
Bradys New Stacking Skill
I just had to share this, I thought it was funny.Brady isnt sleeping again,no suprise. So anyway he has really learned to stack things. I gave him some plastic bowls and cups to play with tonight, he has been sitting nearly all night stacking the cups on top of one another and even stacking them in the bowls. Its such good practice and therapy for his fine motor skills. And to think, all the expensive therapy toys we have looked at and bought, here we were with these cups right under our noses the whole time,lol! He is so funny, some of the cups are disposable so he bends them,then they wont go into the other cups, and he gets so ticked off. I have had to go and bend them back out for him, other than that he has been really content.I have never seen him so focused and content before!!!Also, Brady has never been interested in tv before.He would stop and look,but move on. But today he actually watched a cartoon almost all the way through, giggling the whole time, he loved it.He even started fussing at me when the commercial came on and I tured it trying to find another cartoon,he doesnt like commercials,but hey neither do I. I have never seen him like this before. His focus seems to be getting so much better.And I also I wanted to let everyone know that he was seizure free for 5mths on the 7th.So were are going for nearly half a year seizure free on the 7th of march,so keep your fingers crossed. Anyway I just wanted to share.

posted by angelwings @ 4:45 AM
   0 comments
0 Comments:
 
Home        Post        Edit        Post a Comment
 


What is Angelman Syndrome?

                 

About Brady

Read Brady's Story Here   

I am 11yrs old and I have Angelman Syndrome. I may have this syndrome, but I dont let it hold me back. I love life and live it to the fullest every single day. My mom says that our research organization, Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics, is working really hard on a treatment or even a cure for me and my friends. I am thankful to have 25 words but I look forward to the day that I can carry on long conversations and talk so much that everybody has to ask me to please be quiet for a few minutes :) Anyway, mom says Im awesome and super funny and I have to agree,lol.

See my complete profile

Home      Post        Edit

Fingers Crossed!
  Yo Mom!
  Now Listen You!
  Looking Cute at 2am
  Sweet Poem
  JuicyFruiter
  Snoozing in Daddy's Chair
  Daddy's not Gettin his Chair Back....
  Mom, I'm so Sleepy
  Brady's New Doc
 
Archives
Interactive Seizure Diary

This downloadable Interactive Seizure Diary helps you track your seizure activity and medication routine. You can also record doctor appointments and notes about how you are feeling. Before a doctor appointment, print the information and share it with your physician.

Angelman Forum & Chat

The AS Forum was created in April 2005 and provides an easy way for family members and carers of people with Angelman Syndrome (AS) to exchange information with each other.

Cure Angelman Syndrome

The Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (or FAST) is an organization of families and professionals dedicated to finding a cure for Angelman Syndrome and related disorders through the funding of an aggressive research agenda, education, and advocacy.

Angelman Links
Angelman Blogs
All About Epilepsy